'Black Mass' and 'A Bigger Splash' Featuring in Ciak Magazine - Director Scott Cooper Talks About Dakota

by - 3:41 PM



'Black Mass' director Scott Cooper talks about Dakota

"She's young but fearless, she's not afraid of anything. She might seem fragile but she's really tough. Dakota Johnson has been standing Johnny Depp's ground like a boss."

"The actors know that I'm on their side, a part of their team. I love colaborations but I hate auditions, I prefer to meet up with the actors for a few hours and see if we have the same ideas and thoughts. I hate rehearsals, too. The movie must begin with the word 'Action!' and end with 'Cut!'; I'm not looking for parrots that come to set to repeat over and over again something they've learned by memory at home."

Scans

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

Scans: @justjamiedakota | Translation: @DakotaJohnsonEN

You May Also Like

0 comments