New/Old Pictures from Birthday Tributes from Dakota's Team + Friends/Family

by - 6:22 PM


elena: Happy birthday farAway Dakota I love you everyday of my life ❤️


rubystewart: Happy birthday to this beautiful creature. My world is a better place with you in it. Since the day I met you my life has been filled with toilet selfies, nudity, heavy sarcasm, foliage exploration, cone collecting and thievery. Where would I be with out you... (Probably in a nunnery and far from jail) Love you to the marrow and beyond the moon and stars. Hearts and bones. 💙 -Lez be friends?


jamesbrownhair: Happy birthday to my love have a great day xx 💋#dakotajohnson #wifey #jamesbrownlondon #birthdaygirl #librans


patidubroff: Happy Birthday Beautiful #dakotajohnson The world is your oyster and you are the PEARL 💖 Much love to you Photo #patidubroff



Blake: An oldie but a goodie. Happy Birthday funny girl. ❤️


Sarah Nininger: Happy birthday beauty. Love you longtime. 👯🐴🌺


marktownsend1: Happy Happy Birthday Darling Dakota! Hope this year is full of happiness and dancing! 😘😘 @dakotajohnson



Greg Williams



samtaylorjohnson: Happy Birthday cheeky monkey @dakotajohnson

You May Also Like

0 comments