Brant Daugherty talks about Dakota and Jamie in Variety

by - 2:03 AM



At 21:00
Interviewer: Fifty Shades...Talk about that.
B: We filmed both sequels simultaneously over 5 or 6 months in Vancouver and Paris. I'm only in the third movie, Fifty Shades Freed, but I play Sawyer, Ana Steele's...Dakota Johnson's character, as her personal bodyguard. Mr Grey hires me to watch her, so I tail her through most of the whole movie. We have some interesting experiences together. Save her life, maybe here and there. I mean, they don't hire a bodyguard for no reason.

Interviewer: Maybe a little romance in there?
B: I don't think they're going to go that route. I mean, I think she's pretty loyal. I mean, there's some other characters in the mix, but not Ana. I think I'd lose my job.

At 23:00
Interviewer: What's the chemistry like between Jamie and Dakota in real life?
B: They're so much fun together. They're like old friends. I mean, I guess they are, they did the first movie together. But when I came in, I saw them together and they're always playing and laughing. In between takes, they'd sit together at the table and joke around. I adore them together. I think they're so much fun. I love both of them.

You May Also Like

0 comments