Jamie Dornan mentions Dakota in Marie Claire UK (online)

by - 9:39 AM



Dornan has just returned to the UK from shooting these last two instalments back-to-back. ‘I’d say it was a less pressurised environment,’ he says carefully about the filming this time around. Knowing co-star Dakota Johnson better also made it slightly easier to slip back into things, so to speak: ‘We’ve gone through this mad journey together. Dakota knows what I’m going through and only I know what she’s going through. We get on very well, we make each other laugh and we’re comfortable with each other, which is very important because Jesus, if I didn’t get on with her… I’ve heard horror stories of that happening. Actors who have to do intimate things with another actor and they just don’t get on… It’s not good.’ 

Source

You May Also Like

0 comments