Dakota on the cover of Glamour UK (March 2017)

by - 11:48 PM




HQ SCANS:

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

MQ:
imagebam.com imagebam.com

LQ:
imagebam.com

Interview:
Dakota on leaving the kink behind: “It’s not that it has put me off entirely, but I’m ready to do other stuff. And maybe they will be sexy [projects], or maybe they will be the complete opposite. But I do know that I’m ready to move on.”

Dakota on... whether she can ever imagine a time when she thinks: “I wish I hadn’t done those films”: It comes in waves. But this project is not going to be my swan song. It has put my life on a path that I didn’t plan to go down, but I do feel proud of it. And the films have allowed me to do so many different projects and travel so much. In the end, Fifty Shades has plopped me in a world that I really wanted to be in.”

Dakota on... whether her parents have seen any of the films?: “They haven’t because it’s such a tricky thing. It’s too uncomfortable for them. It’s one thing if a film has one sex scene in it, but with this, a large part of the premise is the arc of their sexual relationship, and I think that’s a little inappropriate for my family to watch."

Dakota on... her newfound appreciation for the world of sex toys: “Oh some of that stuff is just so beautiful! When we first started on Fifty Shades, that wasn’t a world I was privy to at all, and I soon found out there are all these different tiers. There are some things out there that are really grimy and nasty, and then there are really beautiful, intricate and chic toys. Actually, whole aspects of the BDSM world are truly beautiful.”

Source
HQ SCANS
LQ: 1

You May Also Like

0 comments